Not feeling well today,so MC.
Today is happy cause I had done something which I hope I will do.
Not to have praise or good comments.
But just wanna to repay back what GOD had given me n show me.
Someone knocked the door. It's was a Malay uncle sitting on the wheelchair.
He spoke Malay but I dun understand what he said.
Finally I got what he want. He was looking for a Malay uncle who had no legs, staying the same block with us.
We couldn't find that uncle, so I sent him back to his 8th floor. Realized that his house had a blackout, I tot his electricity had been cut off. After finding out, there's a blackout due to his meter had jumped.
So I told him to wait n rushed back to find a torchlight for him. I afraid that he will fall cause he had no energy to stand or walk.
BUT, Joline had misplaced the torchlight. So I went down to buy him a new one. Get advise from the store that I need to check every switch to find out which switch is spoilt.
So I tried every switch n got the spoilt switch. Took out the plug n push up the meter.
'Blink, blink' Yeat. Lights on.
I place the torchlight on the nearby table n rush back to get my unused kettle for him.
I'm home n decided to start my blog.
Cause not only I can remember what GOD had teach me but just to remind me what I should do.
And way to go for this place will be my heart.
My anger, love, sorrow, worry, emotions will be here.
Nites!
No comments:
Post a Comment